If you’ve been picking your brains over whether to download Atome or how to use it, this complete Atome user guide is for you. Through this guide, we will be answering all of your Atome-related questions and will definitely be equipping you with a sufficient set of knowledge. So, without further ado, let’s begin!
Below is all the must-have knowledge about Atome. Be it an end-user or a potential merchant, the following tips will be of great help.
What is Atome buy now, pay later?
Atome buy now, pay later (BNPL) is an application that empowers a brand new generation of tech-savvy consumers by giving them flexible payment options. Atome partners with 10,000+ leading online and offline retailers operating in different industries. Atome BNPL is a leading BNPL brand in Southeast Asia and operates in a total of 10 markets.
It splits your purchases into 3 interest-free payments if you happen to purchase from any of its merchants.
What is the Atome app?
Using the Atome app, you get to redefine your shopping experience. First, you create an account on the Atome app. That’s about it; you can now buy what you desire and split your purchases into three payments without worrying about a thing. You can also track your payment schedule anytime, anywhere. Get the app now and find out!
What are Atome interest-free payments?
Atome is a convenient application that you can use to split your purchases into three easy payments. The process is simple. While checking out from any of Atome’s 10,000+ merchants, choose Atome as your payment option, enter your Atome login details, and pay a portion of the entire bill!
Furthermore, with Atome, there’s nothing to worry about as Atome does not charge any interest, and there aren’t any service costs or hidden fees to worry about either!
What is Atome+, and what are Atome+ points?
Atome+ is a rewards program designed by Atome exclusively for its users. As part of the program, you can gain points to unlock exclusive discounts on your future purchases.
Do Atome+ points expire?
Yes, the points you presently have on the Atome app will eventually expire. Your points on Atome are only valid for a single year, and once that year is over, they will automatically expire by the end of the corresponding month.
Who is Atome’s brand ambassador?
On 21 October 2021, Atome announced the K-pop group Astro as its global brand ambassador. The renowned, fan-favorite, six-member band headlined Atome’s #OwnTheExtraordinary holiday shopping campaign till the end of 2021.
How do I use the Atome app?
To use the Atome app, please follow these steps:
- Download the app and create a free account.
- When checking out from a merchant of Atome, choose Atome as your mode of payment.
- Enter the details to your Atome account.
- Pay a third of the total bill and the rest later.
Alternatively, simply scan the QR code to download the Atome app.
How do I activate Atome?
Here’s how you can activate Atome:
- When shopping online, choose Atome during checkout. If you’re shopping at an offline store, scan the QR code at the payment desk.
- That’s it; you’ve successfully split your purchase into three interest-free payments.
How do I checkout with Atome?
If you’re shopping using an online store, choose Atome at checkout. If you’re shopping from a physical store, just scan the QR code available at the counter.
How do I check my balance using Atome?
You can view your balance by viewing the settlement report and outstanding balance using the ‘Payments’ tab. To view your unsettled transactions, you can go to the ‘Balance’ tab on the merchant portal.
How do I use a voucher with Atome?
Here’s how you can use your vouchers with Atome:
- After checking out from an Atome-partnered store, on the screen, select the voucher you wish to apply and tap ‘Confirm.’
- You’ll see your total bill adjusted after applying the voucher.
How to use Atome in-store?
When shopping in-store, scan the QR code at the cashier to pay using Atome. You will get an online Atome user guide with the app.
How long does Atome take to process a refund?
If you’ve opted for a refund using Atome to your card, the amount will be refunded to your Atome account within 10-15 business days after the merchant processes it.
How do refunds on Atome work?
Atome offers two kinds of refund methods:
- Refund to card – the amount will be refunded to your Atome account within 10-15 business days after the merchant processes it.
- Cancellation/Reversal – If your refund is handled within three days of your purchase date, it may be in the shape of a reversal. In the event of a reversal, you will not notice a refund credited to your bill. Instead, the initial authorization will be removed totally within a few days.
How do I verify my Atome account?
- Register with your phone number.
- If you’re a first-time user, you’ll have to verify yourself – click ‘Pay’ on the home page.
- Fill in your personal information.
- Enter your credit/debit card details.
Where can I use Atome?
You can use Atome to pay for your purchases from Atome’s 10,000+ merchants (both online and offline). Some example are Sephora, ZALORA, and SHEIN. Want to know more about Atome’s partnered merchant brands? Click here! Just follow the Atome user guide to proceed with further payments.
Where can I find promo codes or discount codes on Atome?
- Open the Atome app, go to ‘Me,’ and click on ‘Vouchers.’
- Click on the icon shown on the ‘My Vouchers’ page to display the details of a specific voucher.
Where can I see reviews on Atome?
Go to the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and search for Atome. Tap on ‘Atome’ when it shows up in your results and views all the reviews of the app left by users like you!
When was Atome Singapore founded?
Atome Singapore was founded in December 2019 by David Chen. Today, Atome is the leading buy now, pay later platform in Asia. One more word, Atome is a subsidiary of Advance Intelligence Group (a Series-D AI-backed tech firm) that is listed as the No.1 on ‘LinkedIn’s 2021 Top Startups List in Singapore.’
Can I use a debit card with Atome?
Yes, Atome permits the use of a debit card (with a limit of SGD 1,000) to pay for your purchases using Atome.
Can I pay for my Atome purchases earlier?
Yes, early repayment is possible with Atome. Here’s how:
- Go to ‘Bills’ and then click on the transaction that you’re interested in.
- Click ‘Pay now’ for early repayment.
- Check the total amount mentioned and reconcile it with your records before tapping on ‘Confirm payment.’
Does Atome have a LinkedIn profile?
Yes, Atome has a LinkedIn profile. You can check its Atome founders and job opportunities. We’re always on the hunt for talent, stay up to date by following us closely to see our job openings!
The above Atome user guide will facilitate your whole shopping experience. There will be more related questions to be added to this page. Of course, your precious Atome reviews will always be welcomed. Feel free to leave your comment on this page.