Having a Livingcare water dispenser can change your life. Most people don’t understand that home water machines are more than just old water coolers that you used to see in workplaces. Thanks to modern technology, water dispensers today can deliver numerous health benefits and are very convenient for use at home.
Here are five reasons to invest in a water dispenser today
You get filtered water instantly at the touch of a button
Clean water is necessary for good health, but traditional water boiling methods are time-consuming and outdated. A water dispenser provides filtered water instantly, saving you time and energy. In addition, you can also enjoy hot and cold water at the touch of a button, making it easy to whip up the perfect brew in a matter of seconds.
Whether you like your morning coffee piping hot or ice-cold, a water dispenser makes life easier.
It is good for your health
It’s no secret that filtered water from a water dispenser is good for your health. Clean water delivers several benefits, like hydrated skin, nutrient absorption, digestion, and detoxification. Water dispersers help keep the essential minerals in the water while filtering out harmful bacteria.
A chic-looking water dispenser can spruce up your kitchen space
Do you dislike the look of a fridge crammed with water bottles? A water dispenser is an effective way to make room in your fridge. It not only saves space inside the fridge but also clears out the clutter of a kettle and water filter jug from your kitchen work surfaces.
A good-looking water dispenser can brighten up your living space and give it a neat look.
It saves money and energy
Home water machines are very energy-efficient and require minimal maintenance costs. They have an adjustable power setting and a variety of sleep modes that allow you to manage energy efficiently. Moreover, it saves you the money you’d otherwise spend on buying clean and filtered water.
Water from filtered dispensers tastes good
While drinking tap water is safe, it is usually treated with chemicals like chlorine to make it safe. Unfortunately, that ruins the taste of tap water. Machines like LivingCare water dispensers ensure that the water you drink is clean and tasteful.
Water is a basic necessity, so you might as well enjoy its taste when you drink it.
What to consider when buying a water dispenser
If you are in the market searching for a water dispenser, there are a few points that you should consider before buying one.
- Electric or non-electric water dispenser- You need to decide whether you want an electric machine that dispenses hot and cold water or a non-electric water dispenser.
- The dispenser’s capacity- It is important to check the amount of water a dispenser can hold. If you buy one for home use, a medium-sized water dispenser is ideal. Still, if you are looking for one that caters to more people simultaneously, you would want to invest in one with a bigger storage capacity.
- Its power consumption- The consumption of power depends on the varying water temperatures you need. The hotter the water, the higher the consumption of power by the water dispenser. You should look for a dispenser compressor capable of heating and cooling water according to your location and preference.
- Child lock- This is an important safety feature if you plan to install the water dispenser in areas with kids.
- The ease of use and maintenance- You should check the space between the water outlet and dip tray to ensure enough room to fill tall glasses and water bottles. Also, water dispensers need to be maintained for optimal performance, so make sure you pick one that is easy to keep up and clean.
LivingCare water dispensers
LivingCare is a leading water dispenser and purifier company in Singapore. The brand is committed to providing products and services that help your families lead healthy lifestyles. One of LivingCare’s popular products is its water dispensers.
LivingCare offers its customers three exciting options of water dispensers to choose from.
- Jewel series
- Quartz dispenser
- Pearl series
The water dispensers are available in pretty pastel colors to elevate the look of your room. In addition, they have several features, such as 7 instant hot/cold temperatures, a motorless machine mechanism, slim design, energy-saving mode, child-lock safety, and much more.
LivingCare water dispenser reviews on Facebook show that customers love how the dispensers look in their homes and appreciate their usefulness and ease of use.
Buy LivingCare water dispensers with Atome
Atome is a buy-now-pay-later app (Get the app) that allows LivingCare customers to split their bills into 3 parts that can be paid overtime. Hence, if you are worried about the LivingCare water dispenser price, Atome is a great option to try.
Atome is a Singapore-based company that operates in 10 markets, including Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Hong Kong, Thailand, and Taiwan. The brand has over 6000 online and physical retailers that are part of its partnered merchants.
It is convenient to use and perfect for frequent shoppers. With Atome’s flexible payment plans, users can enjoy thousands of high-quality brands without worrying about upfront payments.
How to pay with Atome?
- Select Atome as your payment method when checking out from the merchant’s website or scan the QR code from Atome’s app for in-store purchases.
- Enter your user details.
- Pay one part of your bill, and the remaining can be paid in the following months.
Water dispensers have become a vital part of modern households. Therefore, if you plan to buy one, LivingCare is a good choice with its 5 stages advanced filtration technology.
Cuckoo is another water purifier that dispenses mild alkaline water free from 99.9% of harmful bacteria. Want to know more about Cuckoo water dispensers? Read on for details.
No matter which water dispenser brand you choose, Atome’s payment plans can help you pay off your bill over time while enjoying all the benefits of a good-quality water machine.