Valentine’s day aka the feast of Saint Valentine is traditionally celebrated as the day of love and affection worldwide. Every country celebrates the day in its own rituals but Singapore’s valentine’s day and gifts are considerable to mention here. Are you struggling to choose valentines day gifts? This article will give you inspiration.
Valentine’s Day in Singapore: best gift idea online
1. RP Jewels
Uniquely design a complementary pair of earrings, bracelet, or ring that your partner will love forever with the Rachel P jewels. If you wanna go for classic gift plans such as for a magnificent diamond or a valuable gem, it is the best place for bespoke options starting from $1400. It will surely be a kind gift for your loved ones. Artfully combined with RP’s top-notch designs, you will be provided with a valuable gift, guaranteed. Not only for the day of love, but it is a wonderful gift option for special days.
- Rachel P Jewels, #03-51, Lucky Plaza, 304 Orchard Road, Singapore 238863
2. Beauty Emporium
Beauty emporium offers a wide range of carefully tested products for your skincare and beauty. It is a ground for those who not only look for good and unique stuff but also want a fun experience.
- The beauty emporium is a one-stop-shop for choosing the best valentine’s gift to surprise your lover with warm love.
- There is other good choice, for example, YSL beauty singapore.
3. Beauty Fresh
Be right, be fresh, be beautiful with beauty fresh.
Beauty fresh is one of the luxury brands since 2011, which curates beauty products from around the globe. With more than 70 brands, it offers more variety of beauty products to choose from as a gift for your lover.
- You can find the men’s collection on their shelves as well.
- There are some protect skin tips, you can learn how to keep our skin beauty and fresh.
Passionate love is a poetic form of care. Prominently show your partner that you care about their health with the lovely sleep kit from Sova. The specialty of the brand is, it creates soft products from mulberry silk to ensure restful deep sleep.
- Pack Valentine’s gift that costs $179 consisting of calming pillow spray, a pillowcase of silk, and an eye mask with the night essentials.
Surprise him or her with an amazing international collection of classy timepieces from Cocomi. Olivia Burton’s night garden watch which costs about $200 is a dreamy wristwatch with butterfly motifs and pearls. Boss Hero black watch from Hugo Boss which costs almost $540 is a sophisticated piece with sleek black dial and gold trimmings.
- Cocomi provides a free A5 calligraphic gift card. Woah! And you will be amazed by their weekend’s same-day dispatch service. Sorted your Singapore valentine’s gift issue?
A french legacy brand established by a Tennis player in 1933 is recognized worldwide from the iconic green crocodile logo. The Lacoste offers quality clothing, watches, sneakers, leather goods, perfumes, sport wears, and much more to opt for a valentine’s gift.
Plants need attention and care to grow just as meaningful relationships. If your partner is fond of gardening and is affectionate about nature, using the metaphor, you can give your love a plant house from the tumbleweed. The tumbleweed’s yellow plant house which costs $45 is the best option.
- It typically resembles an old Chinese house and requires less maintenance. It turns out to be a unique valentine’s gift in Singapore.
If the sweet feasts are the road to the heart of your loved one, Swensen has your back as they bake the best heart-shaped ice cakes, which costs $38 per 400g.
- Sticky chew chocolates and Cookies N Cream are their most selling cakes.
9. Under lucky stars
If your partner loves astrology, this is going to bring tears in your partner’s eyes, merely costing $59, you can create the exact celestial location of stars and visible constellations of that special moment.
Singapore is the best destination to willingly spend the day of love with your lover. It has the best romantic restaurants to go on a date and present with Singapore’s valentine’s day gifts all over the world. There are thousands and more Singapore’s gift ideas for Valentines including bouquets from the happy bunch and products from Calypsoul life, lingerie from Raw Bought, and much more from the never-ending list.