All about the brand- Shien
Shien is an organization established in 2008 and is a prestigious apparel brand that is particularly oriented towards ladies. However, the brand now also offers men’s apparel. It is a dream destination for fashion influencers as the brand provides an exclusive collection of trendy apparel. But before you shop from a new website, you should know more about the brand and this is where reading Shien reviews Singapore can really come in handy. The categories from where you can shop at Shien are women’s apparel, men’s clothing, kids’ apparel, shoes, and accessories. They have a wide range of clothes and attires, and most importantly, the products are very budget-friendly.
Shien is a Chinese brand that was formerly known as Sheinside. The organization fundamentally targets customers in America, Europe, and Middle Eastern nations alongside the shopper markets in different countries. Be it boho dresses, realistic tees, stylish swimwear, or designed pullovers, Shein has something for everybody. Shien’s clothes are reviewed and commented on by famous fashion bloggers, all over the world. Keep reading to know more about the brand and the quality of its products, so that you can make an informed choice.
Common positives highlighted in Shein reviews Singapore
- Shein provides a wide variety of clothes for men as well as women. The brand works with a brilliant team of fashion designers.
- Prices are very low and that’s why you can buy up to 5-10 clothes for just S$100, without any hustle.
- The brand provides a very easy return policy.
- You will always get the same products, as shown on the website. So you don’t have to worry about the quality of the product.
- The brand has become so popular that Amazon has as many as 500 Shien products on its shopping platform.
- You can return the order within 15 days of delivery.
- On the off chance that you have a decent build, the garments from Shein will look marvellous on you. The clothes surprisingly are an ideal fit.
- The Shein clothing brand offers a lot of coupons on their clothes. So make sure to always look for the coupons in the offers section of the website.
- You would now be able to get S$4 off your first order and enjoy free delivery on orders above S$40.
- Shein is a protected and dependable online retailer, that you can purchase fashionable products from. The reason why some Shein items are super cheap is because the brand takes into account the high delivery cost and longer transportation time, and legitimizes it by offering products at lower sticker price.
Common Criticisms Noticed in Shein Reviews Singapore
- Shein takes approximately 15-16 days to deliver a product which is way too longer than many other clothing websites.
- As the expression goes, “you get what you pay for.” Do not anticipate top-notch textures and designs from Shein. Even though you will certainly get what you pay for at Shien, don’t go expecting the Sun and the Moon, or else you would be let down.
- Some products, regardless of how high-quality they are, only look good on fit and toned physiques of models and when you try them on yourself, you don’t get the look that you have imagined while shopping. So keep that in mind.
- The cost of delivery is very high for some places. In some cases, it is equal to the price of the dress itself.
- The dresses are good for one-time use, as the fabric material does get a bit craggy after one wash.
- Some customers have faced difficulties in getting their refunds on time, and sometimes, customers haven’t gotten any refunds for their returns.
- The colours are not as bright as may seem in the pictures.
- Some dresses are not available in all sizes.
- According to some customers, the customer support services are not up to par.
- Sometimes, it takes up to 30 days for a product to get delivered.
You should always analyze the good and bad aspects being highlighted in reviews of any product that you are buying so that you can make a well-informed purchase. The above list of positive and negative points emphasised in Shein reviews in Singapore will surely help you get the trending product that you have seen being used by your favourite social media celebrity.
Products you get at Shein
- Fitness wear
- Blazers, coats & jackets for winters
- Formal wear for office use
- Dresses for beaches and parties
- Loungewear to feel more comfortable in your home
- Jeans & pants
- Beachwear for a perfect beach evening.
- Beauty products
- Maternity clothes
- Personal care products
- Skincare products
- Hair Care products
- Home decor products
- Kitchen & dining products
- Bathroom essentials.
Shein is a brand that has largely garnered mixed reviews for its products. Given the mix of favourable and unfavourable opinions out there about the brand, it’s better that you should keep an eye on both. Shein mainly delivers products via its online websites, but recently, the brand has also opened up some pop-up stores to showcase its products. So you can now easily visit the nearest Shein outlet Singapore to buy some trendy dresses for your upcoming party.
Lastly, the above-mentioned Shein reviews Singapore is all you need to start shopping at Shein, so read properly and get the perfect outfit without compromising on the quality.
You never know precisely what you will be getting with Shein. However, with low costs and free returns, it’s a nice approach to attempt new styles and to experiment with new patterns.