Getting a furniture installment without credit card is one option you should look into. If you are an online shopper, there are different ways you can make payments these days. The options are many, but installment plan services seem to be at the fore. These services are made to compete against credit cards and allow the customer to pay up the cost of their purchases at a lower rate. Some offer fixed fees instead of interest charges. Some keep the minimum rate low while others do not charge any fee.
If you are thinking of getting furniture installments without using credit cards, you will learn alternative ways to go about it in this piece.
What does an installment plan mean?
There are several alternative ways you can pay for your furniture purchase. They range from store financing to traditional loans. However, installment plans are becoming more popular these days. Using installment plans, you will be able to pay off your Furniture installment without a credit card. You can do this in fixed equal amounts designated for the period of payment. Some services limit you to just one repayment term while others allow you to choose the term that works best for you.
Even though some installment plans will charge you a certain interest rate, the majority are crafted to substitute interest for a certain fixed amount.
How will these plans affect your credit score?
Several installment payment services are created to give options to those who may even have poor credit. More often than not, they will not carry out a credit check before they approve your plan and this won’t have an effect on your credit score. Some plans may need a hard or soft credit pull before being approved. Such payments may be made to the credit bureau.
What this means is that you make all your furniture installment payments without a credit card on time. This is to avoid leaving a bad mark on your credit. Also, if you are a bad debtor, the service may not approve you for a future loan plan.
How to choose the right installment plan
Getting the right furniture installment plan shouldn’t be too difficult if you know what to look out for. Here are some tips that should help:
- Check their reputation. With different repayment plan providers out there, choosing the ideal one can be challenging. Before you choose any, make sure you research their track record. The easiest way to do this is by searching for online reviews from previous beneficiaries.
- Repayment system. While you may not need a credit card this wise, you do not want to take on an installment plan that will damage your credit score. Is it a fixed system, Does it come with unreasonable interest rates, Is the payment system flexible? You need to know these and more to be on the safe side.
How you can maximize installment plan services
When you find the right Furniture installment without a credit card, remember the following tips to have a profitable experience.
- Avoid taking too many plans at once. This is more common with smaller payments because they can hide the real amount you are spending and you do not want to owe more than you can pay back.
- Know the conditions and terms. Before making an offer, ensure you know what the penalties attached to not meeting the terms are.
- Calculate the fees and interest. You need to confirm you are saving money over other methods of payment. Also, make sure you make payments as of when due. Late fees can be much and you may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Have a payment calendar. Regardless of whether you have an auto-payment plan created, you do not want to miss a payment in case something goes wrong.
The best solution to buying furniture in instalments without a credit card: Meet Atome!
If you’re looking for ways to buy furniture for your home without using a credit card, Atome might be just what you need to get things done!
Atome deeply understands the burden that comes with upfront payment. For that very reason, Atome offers all of its users to pay for their purchases from any of Atome’s 15,000+ partners in three instalments. All three of these instalments are 100% interest-fee and don’t have any hidden fees attached to them.
Around the world, Atome boasts successful operations across 8 markets, including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Indonesia.
By slicing its customers’ bills into three interest-free instalments, Atome ensures that savings are the number priority for all its users. Using Atome, you can get furniture instalments without a credit card; you only need to download the app. Upon downloading the app right now, you get a free $10 voucher that you can redeem anytime through your purchases using Atome!
Get the app now and join the Atome family!
Buying from the best furniture stores using Atome
Atome has tons of furniture stores that you choose from to get your hands on furniture instalments without a credit card – you just need the Atome app.
Mentioned below are some furniture stores that are worth mentioning that also happen to be partners of Atome:
- 365 Furniture
- Megahome Furnishing
- King Furnishing
- The Furnishing Shop
Here’s how you can pay for furniture instalments without a credit card using the Atome app:
- When concluding your purchase, scan the QR code available at the counter through your smartphone if it’s a physical store. Else, if it’s an online merchant of Atome, when checking out, choose Atome as your payment option.
- Sign in to your Atome account or create a new one.
- Pay a third of the total amount mentioned on the invoice and pay the rest in instalments.
Get the most out of Atome!
In addition to splitting your bills into three instalments without credit cards, there’s a lot more to Atome:
- Exclusive deals & discounts
- Get notifications to make the most out of these deals, discounts, and vouchers ON TIME!
Now isn’t that just great? Get the Atome app right now – there might be a SALE live right now!
Using Atome+ for smart-shopping
Atome+ is another great feature introduced by Atome only recently. Atome+ allows you to shop in a smart fashion by giving you points every time you make a purchase through Atome. For every $1 spent, you get 1 Atome+ point. 100 Atome+ points can be used to set off $1 off your purchases.
Doesn’t that sound just lovely?!
Besides giving you points for your purchases, Atome+ even gives you the opportunity to attain rewards from Atome’s merchants through the Atome app.
Moreover, you can use Atome+ points to play exciting games (like Spin & Win) to win prizes!
Visit the Atome+ Rewards Center on the Atome app today to find out more about this groundbreaking innovation!
How do I earn Atome+ points?
Here’s how you can earn Atome+ points necessary to cut down prices from your purchases through Atome:
- For every $1 you spend using the Atome app, you get 1 Atome+ point.
- There are campaigns that can be used to earn some extra Atome+ points. Keep an eye out for them!
- Upon each successful referral to the Atome app, you get 1,000+ Atome+ points. Just perfect!
Shop smart with Atome and Atome+; your wallet deserves a break!
Furniture installments without credit cards represent a unique way of financing big purchases with fewer funds. While doing this, ensure that you get subscribed to a service that has terms that align with your habits. Even though an offer to pay overtime may seem attractive, make sure it is a good offer before you subscribe to it.