If you have landed on this page, chances are you don’t need convincing about wearing a bicycle helmet for safety reasons. Not only does wearing a helmet on the road make perfect sense, but it is also required by law in most places.
Some countries require helmets to meet certain safety requirements, but there are other factors that you should consider when buying safety helmets like a bicycle helmet or motorcycle helmets.
- Look for a helmet that fits you properly. An ill-fitted helmet can compromise protection and also end up looking too big on you.
- Choose a helmet that suits your style of riding. There are three types of bike helmets: recreational, road, and mountain bike helmets. You can choose the type that is best suited to your needs, although you can wear a road helmet on a dirt trail and vice versa. Each type offers adequate protection against impact.
- Do you want specialized features such as built-in mounts for light or an action camera? If protection technologies and advanced designs are important to you, look for a helmet with add-ons per your need. However, you should keep in mind that extra features mean a higher price.
- Sizing for different brands varies, so it’s always better to double-check the circumference of the helmet size you are considering. Brands use proprietary shapes for helmet molds, so trying on a helmet at a store is the safest route to ensure a perfect fit.
- A good helmet should sit level on your head but not tilted backward. Moreover, a good-fitting helmet should feel snug but not tight. In case you are between two sizes, go for the smaller one.
Having discussed what you need to look for in a good helmet, let’s go through some great options that you can find at the Cycle Project Store.
Stylish but Quality Bicycle Helmet at Cycle Project Store
Cycle Project Store offers quality goods and services to the single-speed bicycle market in Singapore. You can find popular brands such as Abus, Abloc, 100 percent, All-city, Absolute black, and Alligator in store. Their online store has many high-quality products ranging from apparel, accessories, bags, wallets, bar tape and grips, etc.
Whether you are looking for a bicycle helmet or motorcycle helmet, the Cycle Project Store has several attractive options for you to choose from. If you want to explore their complete range of helmets, you can go to Cycle Project Store.
Here are a few designs that you might like.
ABUS airbreaker helmet – Shrimp orange
Do you like striking colors for your helmet? This black and orange Airbreaker helmet perfectly combines functionality and good looks. The helmet features a honeycomb structure that offers optimum ventilation. A perfect companion for professional cycling, it is made with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS).
The helmet has been designed with 11 air inlets and 3 air outlets using forced air cooling technology for an optimal head temperature. At the same time, the flow straps are aerodynamic, flutter-free, and skin-friendly. It is also available in dark grey color variation.
POC omne air spin helmet (Asian fit) – Zink orange Avip
Designed specifically for Asians, this helmet is great for a morning commute or a long weekend club ride. It offers optimum all-around multipurpose protection with comfort and functionality.
The helmet has been designed using an optimized density EPS liner that offers complete impact force absorption. Moreover, the internal airflow design and ports ensure extreme cooling and ventilation, so you remain comfortable even on long rides.
More about the Cycle Project Store
The company started operations in 2012 as an online store that catered to the bicycle market in Singapore. Over time, Cycle Project Store expanded its business to include road, commuter, and gravel bikes.
The company believes in providing its customers quality goods and services while cultivating and promoting a cycling culture across the globe. Cycle project aims to assist cyclists and fellow cycling stores in creating a friendly environment for bike commuting.
In an attempt to encourage cycling as a part of people’s daily lives, each bicycle is created keeping the demands of the owner in mind. This perception and forward-thinking sets the company apart from its competitors.
Cycle Project Store is Atome’s partnered merchant
Atome is a leading buy now pay later app which has over 5000 merchants working alongside their payment service. Cycle Project Store is one of Atome’s partnered merchants, which means that anything you buy from their online store can be paid using Atome’s monthly payment plans.
Let’s find out how Atome can transform your shopping experience.
Why do you need Atome?
Headquartered in Singapore with over 5000 partnered merchants and available in 8 markets, Atome offers its users the choice and convenience of flexible payment options for a variety of products and services. The app allows shoppers to split their purchases over three interest-free monthly payments by scanning a partner retailer’s in-store QR code or upon website checkout. By splitting their payments, Atome users will be able to better manage their budget while making quality products and services more reachable.
You can pay the first part at the time of purchase while the other two payments can be completed over the subsequent months. Download Atome’s app (Get the app) and become a registered user to enjoy hundreds of amazing brands that you dream of owning.
You can find out more about Atome and its merchants here: https://www.atome.sg/
How to pay a bicycle helmet at Cycle Project Store using Atome
- At the time of check out, select Atome as your payment method.
- Enter your user credentials and continue.
- Pay one-third of your total bill and defer the remaining amount to the following months.
Helmet to the rescue!
Wearing a helmet is a smart way of staying safe while looking stylish. The Cycle Project Store is an ideal shop where you can buy motorcycle and bicycle helmets in Singapore. With Atome’s easy payment plan, you can buy your favorite helmet now and pay for it later.