Go to your ATOME APP. Select "Check and Pay" overdue bills. Update your credit or debit card details.
Deposit sufficient funds to the debit/credit card bound to your Atome account for auto deduction.
- PayNow UEN: 201923389E
- To avoid delays in posting your payment, kindly leave your customer number or name in the “reference number” and send your proof of payment, name, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bank Transfer
- Account name: Atome Financial Singapore Pte Ltd
- Bank name: OCBC
- Account number: 687-734921-001
- To avoid delays in posting your payment, kindly leave your customer number or name in the “payment description” and send your proof of payment, name, and phone number to email@example.com.
Important Reminder: If you pay through PayNow or Bank Transfer, there would be a delay for matching your repayment to your outstanding balance. During this time, your total outstanding balance may be auto-debited from your nominated account if there is sufficient balance. If this happens, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to process the refund of the overpaid amount.
- be at least 18 years of age
- own a Singapore-issued credit/debit card
- have a valid and verifiable phone number
- Vouchers are valid only on the Atome mobile application. Promo codes are valid only on the Atome website and mobile application.
- Users must download the latest version of Atome mobile application in order to utilise the voucher/promo codes.
- Use of any voucher/promo code must be indicated at the time of payment, and all information required by Atome must be provided. No retroactive use of the voucher/promo code is permitted.
- Each transaction may only use one voucher or one promo code.
- Unless otherwise stated, vouchers/promo codes are not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
- Vouchers/promo codes cannot be refunded, redeemed or exchanged for cash. If an order is less than the value of the voucher/promo code, no refund or residual credit will be returned.
- Additional terms and conditions may be specified in relation to specific voucher/promo codes (for example, duration, discount amount and products covered), and will govern the use and redemption of those voucher/promo codes in addition to these terms.
- Atome may exclude individual brands from voucher/promo codes in accordance with our sales strategies.
- Atome reserves the right to cancel or modify orders, or revoke the use of voucher/promo codes, where the vouchers/promo codes are used in the following circumstances:
- Suspicious or fraudulent use;
- Voucher/promo code abuse, including vouchers/promo codes redeemed using multiple accounts or multiple checkouts associated with the same customer or group of customers; and/or
- Vouchers/promo codes used in bad faith
- Resale, transfer and sharing of voucher/promo codes are strictly prohibited.
- Atome assumes no liability for the loss, theft or ineligibility of voucher/promo codes.
- Atome reserves the right to change these terms or cancel any promotions at any time without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
- Atome’s decision on all matters relating to promotions, discount, voucher/promo codes and other privileges is final and binding.
If you receive a full refund, any unpaid payments will be cancelled , and the amount already charged will be refunded. For example, if you’ve made your first repayment, we’ll cancel the two other payments and you’ll also get your first payment refunded.
With a partial refund, refund amounts are taken off your next scheduled payment first. For example, if you bought two items that cost $45 each and paid your first payment of $30, you will receive a partial refund of $45. Your third payment will be cancelled and you’ll only pay $15 for your second payment. Any excess balance will be refunded to your debit or credit card.
Two items: $90 (30 x 3 payments)
Partial refund: $45
Amount due: $45
First payment = $30
Second payment = $30 (-$15)
Third payment = $30 (cancelled)
Your Atome account will be updated to reflect the full or partial refund under the "Bills" tab.